Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

No joy :(


The dealer and I can't find a Kelly Blue Book value for the Corbin Sparrow (there isn't one) so I can't use this nifty loan from CapitalOne Auto Finance to pay for the car.

I'm amazed at how bummed this makes me. I'm pretty unattached to "things." I live a high-value, low-stuff life (for an American).

My work ethic has been shot the last couple of days, as I try to arrange to have this EV in my life. Trying to get insurance for it is a bear, too. Last night at the dealership, the car sitting right in the middle of the lot waiting for me to drive it away, the effort of jumping over these relatively small hurdles began to get to me. Am I "saving something for the swim back?" Or am I giving 100% to make this change?

No comments:

Post a Comment