Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Friday, September 01, 2006

Hello!

I am on the school computer! And the school computer blocks almost all of my websites because they are personals/forums. And that sort of makes sense, except I have to be at school from 8 to 3 until I get an Off Campus Contract, and I have classes for five hours every week. That is... _this calls for math!) between 8 and 3 is 7 hrs. So 30 hours, then (lunch is off campus for high schoolers), to spend on campus and only five of those in class. There is not much to do here, or rather there are a few things but they are certainly not more productive than the entire contents of the offlimits portion of the internet! Things do do first week of school include: talking to people, laying on a couch watching a mobile, finding a public transportation plan that will get me from BASE to Diablo Valley College in under an hour and a half. (There is one but it depends on the 63 being on time, and so I was 40 minutes late on wednesday and missed the first exam), going to the bathroom, buying fruit juice from the vending machine, studying, and talking to people with the goal of finding things out about my schedule and my facilitators.

My first class today is...
It is a lie, there is no first class on friday, ever.
(I am crashing the BASE Community Wide Meeting though, and that is at 12:00)

No comments:

Post a Comment