Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Dance the dance: the Lila


I overthink.

Or perhaps, I am simply misplaced in what I think about what I do in the world. I love doing, as well as thinking. In any case, when there is very much to do, or not enough to do, I get caught up in thinking rather than doing, and then I start going crazy.

Here:

I've come to know that I am perfectly content just staring through leaves at a bright blue sky. Or laughing with others. So why bother doing anything more? Why show up to work on deadlines?

Because I want to support other people's journey into this place I dwell in. Until I find a good, direct method to do this, so I'll keep doing the logo design and brand development thing. I'm planting the seed in my head that I do this so other people can grow, mature, reach their goals, and I recall that I like it when other people grow, mature, and reach their goals.

My needs are already met. It's time to step up to the challenge of dancing the dance. I really do want for nothing for myself. I am eager to learn how to become more powerful at helping others get to where they want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment