Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Why Not Solar?

I'll be showing up with the Sparrow on Saturday (the 19th) to Why Not Solar's awareness and fundraising event at Café Axé (1525 Webster Street, Oakland) from noon onward. There will be a solar-powered stage and bands, along with people showing what they contribute to inventing our sustainable future. Alex Au explains the intent:

Why are we trying to cover so much in one place? Good question. I work in the Renewable Energies field for a Photovoltaic firm. My favorite question from people is, “I know I can do so much more to help, but what is there and where can I start?” I say, “Let’s show’em”.

Come on out and see biodiesel, electric cars, residential/international solar, recycling/composting, vegan and solar cooking. And check back here later, I'll take pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment