Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween "costumes"


My kids have adopted my aversion to standard costumes. Caity is a zoo (yes, a whole menagerie: she even made manatee and camel earings) while my son is Super Smash Brothers.

The best costume I saw tonight was a homemade Corpse Bride. The girl must have been 5, and she was wearing a princess costume and had dead-face face paint. It was so cute.

The young man in Caity's life clearly gets part of the concept: he says he's a lawyer.

Oh-- and Xena was trapped in a giant lamination.


We still sort candy, since my son is allergic to peanut butter and all other nut oils and meats. There must be a large pile of candy he's got to give away, 'cause he just poked his head around the corner and said, "Come see my nuts!"

No comments:

Post a Comment