Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Found my Joy


I am now aligned with God's abundance. His Universe of Joy. I feel great.

When I started this journey to recover from affluenza, I asked God to align me with the Tipping Point. "God," I prayed, "will You please echo in my life, what the future holds for humanity?"

Hey, it seemed a good idea at the time. I wanted to know. Will we recover? We are His hands here, specifically tasked with bringing His Kingdom to earth; will we succeed? Will we restore the earth?

I don't want to know anymore. Knowing is tiring. I learned a bunch of stuff along the way, experienced brief encounters with joy so intense it consumed me, and experienced depths of pain I didn't know I could survive. I have an answer, of sorts. It is time to move forward. I am part of the solution. I am now cause, not effect.

I've got a new prayer (which is still private) leading me to an inner place filled with joy, lightness, enthusiasm. I like it very very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment