Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Monday, June 16, 2008

There's a problem with this blog, one which renders it slightly unsustainable for a man such as myself: not enough pictures of me on it! So let me go back through and see if I can find some images of me to post.

Ah yes, that triumphant feeling after finding a safe water crossing so we could pitch camp our first night in Utah's canyonlands. Notice the explosion of gear all over the ground. There's a reason we have closets and shelves at home.


On the same trip, clearly feeling like lord and master.

And finally, at NASA Ames' Yuri's Night, mimicking the position of the wings on a hydrofoil, the world's fastest sailboat. See, I really am a boat! Not.

Apparently, you'd better be ready to snap the picture before I notice you've pointed the camera at me or else I will pose for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment