Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A dull moment

My friend Gray wrote me: "I'm vicariously exhausted, just reading your blog!" He wondered if my life ever had a dull moment.

As a matter of fact, I did get somewhat caught up and took Nick on an overnight trip to our good friends in Citrus Heights. We barged in on a school night, but they were gracious as ever. The next day, I drove levee roads through the delta to get back home. Passing through Isleton (population 923, elveation 8) we parked in front of the police and fire station. The dull moment came as we walked the 200 feet of Isleton's downtown. We turned back to Isleton Joe's where we had lunch.

Apparently having had enough "dull," I ordered a crawdad melt sandwich. I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment