Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Friday, February 02, 2007

Report says global warming caused by human activity

Reports, reports. Is the global oil peak in 2008? Is the point of no return for atmospheric CO2 2014?

Who knows?

It's imperative, however, that we look for as much of the truth as our instruments and senses can acquire, and do our best to act on what we see and learn, rather than on what we wish were true or what fits with our preconceived notions.

I'm so glad that I ran with circles of people in the last few years who could put me in touch with the cutting edge information. I'd be quite dismayed by these reports if I were still renting, driving a gas-guzzler, buying conventionally grown crops from Chile, hadn't met the bio-fuel crowd, the EV crowd, the permaculturists, the social equity crowd, the alternative economy crowd...

So even though I am still learning how to do what I'm doing, I'm really thankful to already be on the path towards living in the solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment