Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Friday, January 05, 2007

Affordable permie housing investor plan


My friend Steve Ontiveros has a way with commmunicating about numbers and money, so I was thrilled when he said he'd help me plan out a two-page info packet about the project. The best part? He listened to me. I started my explanation in one of the places I start, and he kept asking questions until we got to the place where he starts, and he didn't begin to add ideas until he'd acquired enough of a view of the landscape so that his contributions propelled the thing forward.

My deadline is to have a document draft by next Tuesday. It'll have the who, what, why, when, how and where about the project, along with a construction timeline and an ROI timeline. Hmm, maybe I'll post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment