Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Friday, October 13, 2006

Most excellent neighbors

I just had some fun!

"They laughed too loud," said Caitlan. "And so did you."

It turns out that a risk of keeping this blog is that my cohousing neighbors will read it and come over to cheer me up. And Caitlan will have to endure too-loud laughter. And a rat will pee on my concrete floor.

"We're here to move your kitchen stuff around," they said, referencing George's proclivity to moving other people's stuff.

"Oh, okay," I said. Mr. Oblivious. "That'd be good."

We played a board game. I won. I didn't really care about winning, I was just glad to be with people who were wittier than me and willing to be wittier than me.

"100 board games walk into a bar. They tell the bartender, 'You're closed down.' The bartender says, 'Why?' and they say 'Cause we have a Monopoly!'"

No comments:

Post a Comment