Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Friday, October 13, 2006

I'm a nubbin

Seedlings don't grow if their leaves keep getting chewed on.

I'm ready for my life to be a little less "interesting" and a lot more fun. Apparently, Clare's cat, the one that had only minor damage, possibly even self inflicted as it ran from the dog, is having a reaction to the anti-inflamatory medicine and could be suffering from liver or kidney failure. It's at the pet hospital now.

This matters to me because I promised her that she could move here and her cats would be safe. I feel a bit guilty. And while I know I played no part setting up the actual event, if she hadn't moved here, I wouldn't be exposed to all this. It also matters to me because Nicholas is home with her, and he's got very little control or say over what is going on in his home. I've got to think of ways to make sure he feels loved and cared for.

What does God want from me? Can I live so that most everything is fun, even the parts that are hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment