Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Catch the wave

I had an excellent meeting with Dianne Woon yesterday, in which some of the parts of running my business came together. She's really a financial advisor, and I admire her skill as a business professional at balancing family and career. I hoped some of her skill would rub off on me... and it is!

I'm feeling much more like I'm catching waves rather than being swamped by the chop. My prayer for today is that God grants me the time and His patience so I get skilled at being in this flow. Please, God, if there are shoals and kooks in my future, let me get firm in the skill of riding this surf before I have to dodge anything else.

And thank you very much, God, for being my strength during the past six months.

No comments:

Post a Comment