Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Monday, July 10, 2006

Bullet points

I brought in a pair of non-violent communication practitioners to help us listen and talk with each other. Caitlan said it best: "If people used this at the beginning of a script, there wouldn't be any movie."

Our housemate Drea is working out really well. I hope to get a lot of house done before she goes back to school. I'll be sad to see her go.

We might build a yurt for her.

We could build a cob house for Caitlan. Except, she's also going off to school in a year, maybe.

Our other housemate, Scott, does things like schedule appointments for phone or home improvement and then tells me, or doesn't tell me and isn't there, either.

Scott wants me to buy a hemp shower curtain for the bathroom.

Xena wants me to get a shower installed downstairs. It'll need to be plumbed, then finished. I'm feeling like this is a much higher priority than other things.

People are looking at the other available rooms, and they've all got... aspects that activate my crap. For example, one guy wants to smoke pot in the house. Am I so uptight that this is an issue? Yes, I am. It's my frickin' house.

I've been so busy, and without good internet access at home, that I fear much of what has gone on in the last few weeks is lost into the sands.

No comments:

Post a Comment