Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Must not write posts when frustrated

Or is it good to do? I run a very real risk of ignoring my fragileness if I don't address the very real emotions that are part of being on this ride. Sustainability includes knowing myself, working with the life I've got, growing and changing within this skin, finding out how to sustainably grow my own self, while supporting the ones I love.

Hmmm....

I posted something earlier that has been removed. Here's the part that is appropriate for me to post:

Because I get it that it's not what happens to me, but what I choose to do about it;

Because I know I am personally responsible for my happiness;

Because the events of my life don't determine today's attitude;

Becuase I had the freedom to do my inner work so I became powerfully flexible;

Because I was able to respond creatively to getting evicted;

Does not make any of this my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment