Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

HNT at Economy Inn

Even homeless people can play in the HNT pool!

It looks like a very near thing, now. We could be homeowners in a couple of weeks. I've jumped through every hoop that is mine to jump through. All that I have to produce are two or three documents and another $4000.

Caitlan's assessment of the motel is pretty accurate (it's an earlier post if you wanted to read it). Today, my agent told me I should have let him know that we were homeless. I wonder what part of "I can't return your phone calls because we are being evicted and we're staying with friends" was different from "I have no place to shelter my family?"

I know the difference. The lesson through all this continues to be: ask the right question! Then accept any and all responses in gratitude. If I don't ask for a place to stay, how can I expect to receive one? If I don't know what I should ask for, then I ask for that: "If you were in my shoes, what would you ask for?"

No comments:

Post a Comment