Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Saturday, April 08, 2006

WE'RE IN CONTRACT!!!

A year from now, I'll look back on today and my attitude about it will be completely different. Maybe.

My agent called me up a few minutes ago and told me our offer got accepted! I feel excited, some anxiety, quite a bit of amazement, and a big dose of "Oh my goodness!" For two years, this is what I've been building towards. Not in the "normal" sense of saving money for a down payment, perhaps, but in the energetic sense of allowing God to work on my innermost self, by learning to trust Him, by learning to say "yes" and meaning it (saying "yes, but..." or "yes if only" are two mental constructs I had to unlearn).

I am astonished, bubt here it is again:

I'm going to be a homeowner!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment