Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Monday, April 24, 2006

Permaculture class, the third

Whew.

I gotta get some paying work done, but first:

Agriforestry in the tropics and designing for catastrophe, the soil food web (bacteria! Nematodes! Trophic levels! C to N cycle!), compost in all its permutations, mycoremediation, permaculture in the kitchen, food preservation (salt brine fermentation), food as medicine, convergencies and "impermaculture," energy (renewable/sustainable, oil use likened to "winning the lottery"), natural capital and relocalization, and finally biofuels.

These are the things I learned about the past weekend. I'll try to get caught up to where I can post updates about the house, the family, and the permaculture stuff.

I've got lots of pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment