Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Moving out HNT

Ahh...

Showered clean, and empty shelves. It's been a really tough road to get to this place. Why, just today, here are a few of the things I did:


I took our fish for a walk, over to the fish-sitter. It's okay, she's the lady who gave us one of the fish in the first place (the one who gives me the most trouble).

I delivered the children for the night to our very most excellent friends, Dannielle and Ron. They are chiropractors of the highest caliber. Not that their occupation matters in who they are, I merely note it as a reference point to indicate they live and work aware of the greater connections we carry and which are available to us. These two people, when I am with them, put me most into that space that I imagine my Dad found himself, when he would be with his best family friends.

I helped make another pile of stuff to go away. I highly, highly recommend finding an acquaintance who is a personal organizer, and hiring him or her on an annual basis to help with spring cleaning so that you don't end up like me, living with all your old used crap choking the life out of your space and your life. I know a couple of good ones, wish I could have hired either.

Well, I'm beginning to halucinate, turning to talk to peoplw who vanish as soon as I open my mouth, so I'd better get hyphy and get back to working.

No comments:

Post a Comment