Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Instability

I am living like a person who adores upheaval and transition, although I am actually the sort who loves continuity and consistency. I don't like moving AT ALL, especially as my parents have no foresight whatsoever in terms of furniture and so instead of airmatresses and wicker, or at least twin size spring mattresses, built in closets, and lightweight minimalist furniture, we have the biggest furniture imaginable. A china hutch, a California king mattress, oak bookcases with front panels made of glass, metal filing cabinets, massive wooden cabinets, our washer and dryer, 3 armoires, it is all so cumbersome and impractical.

And I am still responsible for creating a yearbook, even though I am so homeless, because there is not a teacher designated to run yearbook at BASE. So Dad let me come to his office, where i am sitting wrapped in the pink blanket I padded my computer with. Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment