Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Friday, March 24, 2006

The Intelligences

I've been feeling weary, trying to bring together funding for this home purchase while also educating everyone involved about the process of exploring all the funding possibilities (Partners? TIC? Land trust? Plus all the "normal" options, like neg-ams) until we find the one that works.

I really, really wanted to use my mortgage broker friend, but it's seemed like I was doing all the creating. So this morning, tentatively at the time, I made the choice to use a different mortgage lender. It was a very hard choice, and one I've been resisting for a week.

All at once, after making the commitment, my spirit soared! I realized, my body was sending me a strong signal: quit beating your head against the wall! Let this be easy! Partner with people who see The Possible and will co-create this with you!

I later got a call from my friend, and when she said to me, "I don't even know where you would begin finding investment partners for this opportunity," I knew that by going outside our friendship, there is a possibility I can bring back new information for her, so she'll be better able to serve the demographic that I belong to.

No comments:

Post a Comment