Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Playful in purple

Purple Face Anenome!
(You can find out what he's doing if you try a little bit)

At the first of the year, Nick asked that we make his Mondays a little better. His schoolmates were making life pretty unbearable. His idea was that we have a Monday lunch date. Monday is the hardest day for me to add anything to, but I love my boy, so I said yes. It has sucked, when I've forgotten. Yesterday was the second time I remembered on my own. Go, me!

In each life, the people around us offer the roles we need to mature and blossom into our most true selves. Even more than my dad did for me, Nicholas teaches me how to be a man and a good dad. My hope for you, dear reader, is that you are willing to let yourself be raised up by the ones who love you, no matter what the strict biological relationship might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment