Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Thursday, February 09, 2006

HNT on the streets of Alameda!

By popular request, I drove around the block half-nekkid! And no, I did not accidentally knock the car out of gear in my excitement. But I did get whistled at... by a couple of burly construction workers! I'm simultaneously weirded out and flattered. I think one reason I ended up in the Bay Area was that God knew I'd get to work out some of my issues here.

BONUS HNT! After taking that great picture of me, my son wanted a turn at the wheel-- so here's your twofer! Notice the cool matching glasses we scored from this guy.

Be sure you check back here on Sunday. I've started a weekly virtual gathering called "Sustainability Sunday" (modeled after HNT, thanks for showing what's possible, Os). There's a few people on the blogroll for it (see it on the right?). I'd really like to add your blog! You deserve recognition for something you're doing to save the world and promote a healthy planet. Come on over and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment