Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Sustainable

My homework: to abide in my innate intelligence. I'm integrated to an extent I've never felt before, what with my deconstruction and my unwillingness to borrow against tomorrow's energy to make it through today, and my promise to let my heart open and become fragile as I re-learn how to be with my family.

Americans solve any issue by doing something. Even I feel the pull to do something. But I'm not going to. I'm avoiding rajas. It's a case of "Don't just do something; stand there!"

Right now, even though I'm anxious about my income, I need to trust my innate self. I need to let the awareness that I do have work settle in. I'm not starting from scratch. I'm pausing, noticing what really supports me. Then I'll develop a plan to go after just that.

Because that will be what is sustainable now.

No comments:

Post a Comment