Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Friday, October 21, 2005

Prayer for Right Livelihood

Keeping in mind that my true work will fill me with joy and put bread on the table, I remind myself that even the work I'm doing now is of God's will.

Lord, all praise and glory are yours. Let me be mindful that even this work before me glorifies you in some way. I thank you for the gift of this work, and ask that I be blessed to grow out of my frustration with it.

Lord, I aim to willingly and joyfully do this present work, for you, while also trusting that my true work will continue to be revealed. I am eager for the day when what I do brings You glory and me joy.

I delight in all things from You, Lord, let me see this current work as part of my path to fully living in You. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment