Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Friday, October 21, 2005

Countdown to upheaval

Sigh.

My equity partner investor called me a couple hours ago. His financials don't pan out for him. That's what, two weeks? That he and I have been talking? I just spent two weeks courting an empty envelope. The deadline for me to have an offer in the owner's hands is October 30th.

Nine days remaining. Eight, really.

So I'm looking for someone else, who will be ready to move on this right now. It's really not very much money, probably under $200,000 that'll be needed to put this deal together. Well, okay, that looks like a lot of money. But I've been the fly on the wall for less certain transactions and a million dollars wasn't too much.

I'm so close to making this work I can taste it.

Eight freakin' days.

Wing a prayer for me, my family, and whatever is going on with the owner, too. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment