Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Monday, July 25, 2005

Wiring for the Sparrow


Xena has been very patient with the Sparrow's 20Amp recharging cord threaded across the bedroom floor and out the window. It's a half-inch of black rubber that adds a real Terry Gilliam feel to the general decor. Anyway, I've been working at a sustainable pace to improve this situation. I've now wired in a 20Amp GFI plug on a dedicated circuit. It's hidden behind a vent when not in use. One bonus is that I can now easily plug in the electric hedge trimmer and the electric weed eater.

I hope I've made it weather resistant, building a little sheltered box and having the plug up at the top. I might chose to add a little rain guard of some sort. Next though, I'll seal the hole all around and install a little flashing. First things first, but always move on the the second!

No comments:

Post a Comment