Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Any slower, I'd be stopped.

The whole thing feels hard, today. I suppose if I weren't trying to move such a big mountain, it wouldn't feel so hard. I've chosen to move from over-consumption to sustainability. When I become able to buy a home, I want to do it in a way that doesn't contribute to sprawl. When I buy my next car, I want to be able to run it on bio-fuels. As I do my work, I want to be sure I'm laying foundations for other people's success. I want to honor the abundance that comes my way, nurturing and me; and I want to be able to compound it to be greater.

Is the mountain really big? A few thoughts on that:

>How do you eat an elephant? One meal at a time.

>The size of the mountain is an illusion. One that I've bought into and continue to manifest.

The parts for the dryer arrived. I put them in. It still doesn't make heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment