Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Survivalists

So I did my FAFSA and had to put down my savings and my income, and I have saved less than 1% of my income this year. And then I paid my third of the electric bill, and now I have saved less than .5% of my income. So I was like, hey, I should do hoarding in my savings account. And I should buy some costco food and do food hoarding. And then I thought about it a little more, and ew. I am pretty sure I will survive any apocalypse the world can throw at us. I think this primarily because in Art History my prof asked as what we would do if we were dropped in Warlpiri territory in the Australian Outback, and I correctly chose climbing rocks to get a better view and then heading toward the greenest area. Also my complete lack of health problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment