Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Monday, January 12, 2009

Fun in a House with No Water

We live in a house with no water (we're sort of practicing our habits of how life could be if a massive earthquake severed the water supply) but that didn't stop Liz from throwing an amazing birthday party for her daughter over at the common house! Phil, Liz and Betsy cooked. I thought, where else in the world could I take a break from installing some fresh plumbing and a water heater to feast upon freshly fried shrimp, homemade pesto pasta, and baked onion rings?

Steve is absolutely right: I am wealthy beyond any measure Midas ever knew. And even beyond that particular beyond, I feel the draw of even greater wealth, inexorably bearing down upon me.

I hold faith for this greater wealth, with trust, and a hope that Life is very, very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment