Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Friday, May 25, 2007

Learning

It's important to learn, because then you are smart.

http://www.instructables.com/id/E2HBY2DF1B3RCVY/

but sometimes the things you learn make you want to cry.

edit: I showed this to my schoolfriends and some of them admitted to wanting to cry, but one said "Are you kidding? That's awesome!" and by the end of our "silicone molds of starwars action figures- too geeky or just geeky enough?" discussion I had sort of alienated him, so he went off to watch his other friend play a computer game, something with a badger. "Dude, did you just get negative better?"

And I guess the point is that that guy has friends, so presumably the han solo mold boy has as well. Anyway, believing that keeps me from crying which keeps my makeup from running- it's Decade Day of Spirit Week, and I'm the 1980s.

No comments:

Post a Comment