Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Guest Blogging!

Unneccessary and disorienting- but not as disorienting as going on aim with two people at once.

"go" catlin told as I started to like totally blog on her thing. Sheesh and what she's afraid of Encinal campus whats with that.
Next it's all like "you are so inarticulate it's insane!" come on so frustrating somtimes....
So here I am blogging, why? The heck that I know...
"think of somthing to say" it's like shes totally hassling me to do somthing. What's with the title of this blog anyway homeofthefutrue you know I get stuff like that and all but seriously home of the Future?! Just kidding yay!
Next she goes on some totally pointless rant.
Oh great now she's crying. Of laughter of course :) that makes me happy. Blah blah blah that's like all I here somtimes more ranting. You know mabey I should get my own blog to post all my inarticulate stuff, that would be so aweosme!

That was different than what I was expecting. Very different.
Oh well that's all I got
~ Fiji

No comments:

Post a Comment