Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Monday, June 12, 2006

Pictures

This is the collection I mentioned in my last post. It is for my cob house. The square is a microwave plate. The silver thing is the part of a sheet of aluminum that did not go onto a sign. I think it would be a nice thing to embedd as a window between the cob house rooms in case one has more windows and light than the other. The shell and shell fragments are gifts from my mom's coworker who goes abalone diving. I think they might work on the inside part of a doorframe, the parts that face each other, if it is a good, thick, short and round door frame. The rocks are only maybe for a cob house, they are hard and jagged. The little colored shape are glass wall samples that mom's work chose from and then did not need. I think they would be good punch hole windows (near the top of the wall where it is much thinner)
This is the book we are learning from.

No comments:

Post a Comment