Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Waiting

Still waiting.

We are all very ready for the resolution. New little tasks keep popping up: a couple more documents to sign, an odd phone call about my clients, an illegal request from the lender to boost my homeowner's coverage above the replacement value of the house.

These are all things that indicate the process is moving forward? I trust?

I do trust. I'm so used up, I can't even call Jenny or Kale and as them who close we are to finishing. All I can do is work for my clients and on some marketing for myself. Large quadrants of my brain are off-line. I lack ability to plan, to interact, and to cope with change. My heart is very much on-line, though. I have plenty of love and caring to go around. I hope my loved ones can feel that even though I'm pretty non-responsive mentally, I'm very responsive spiritually and emotionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment