Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

SOL

This is the living room of SOL. That is Dad, making faces an d poses for me.
Mom and Dad, in the kitchen (I took it from the computer loft)
That? That is a TANDEM bicycle, suspended on a PULLEY. This is the most amazing thing I have seen here so far, although everyone I tell about it and show the little picture on the digital camera's little screen is as unimpressed as possible. A bicycle, built for two, in the SKY! I can see it from where I am sitting, and it is slowing my typing a lot with all the glancing up and gazing off that turns into astonishment.They have got a giant rope. Apparently they had an arial dancer invited to one of their parties and the dancer left them the rope to play on. I tied that third nto so when I swung it would be up high. Dad and Nick can both climb to the top! I can not climb anywhere without knots. I can even climb thin wropes like one of these plyed fibers, as long as it has little knots for my feet, as my legs are not help.
And this, this is amazing. It is a bench (this is only the back, it photographs better than the front.)


A midsize group of twenty-five year olds who value the same things and live in the same space can do so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment