Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

There's a hole in my heart where my computer used to be...

Okay, that sentiment is a bit too country/nerd mashup, but I did go out and move the home office into a shared office just down the road, and I find that as I swing past the empty home office, I still fall into a gravity well where the workstation used to be. I'm adjusting at a physical level and emotional level to the idea of "going to work."

I've got an HNT post ready. This post here is being written on a borrowed laptop. Perhaps I'll get back to my computer and compose my HNT post, but if I miss it, please comment something supportive here! This changeover is reaching into every aspect of my life, and I'm not sure why I'm not crazed.

Here's a pic of the the new office space for my design business! I'd been really enjoying working from home (great use of the planet's resources, stacking functions of living and working together like that) but this feels like a growthful move, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment