Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Friday, March 17, 2006

Sambu Guard part 2

"What's in the box, Dad?"

"I'll open it." slice, slice, slice...

"Oo, I can't stand this suspense! Is it something for me?

"Why, yes it is... Look! It's free Sambu Guard!"

"What!? Oh, I thought it was going to be something really good, not just good for you."

Well, I'm excited. Dawn (Frugal for Life) suggested I let Dr Dünner's know the joy I felt when their elderberry, pro-biotic syrup kicked that virus out of me, so I did. Then I received a very nice phone call from the Flora North American sales rep who let me know that they all thought the blog was very sweet, and would it be okay if they sent me some free product? They really didn't want to make me feel like they were buying my endorsement, but they did want to show their appreciation.

$16 per bottle for free? You bet!

And as we all know, the packaging was more fun anyway. Caity started gluing the corn-starch packing peanuts to our faces with her spit.


Sure am glad, if I catch anything from her, that I've got these free bottles of non-medicinal virus butt-kicker! Thanks, Flora and Dr. Dünner!

No comments:

Post a Comment