Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Monday, February 06, 2006

Visual pun and Sustainability Sunday notes

Scotch and Pepsi, noticed by Nicholas and photo'd by me. Apropo of nothing. I don't advocate Pepsi consumption at all.

Thanks, Amanda, Pheonixboi and Louis, for your inspiring posts. Sustainability Sunday is off and running! And on Super Bowl Sunday, too!

Short and sweet, today, since I seem to be much more focussed on getting some work out the door than on coming up with something worth your time reading.

There's plenty going on, from releasing affluenza to working with families in recovery, to doing enough yoga and eating enough nutrition to sustain myself. But I'll blog about it later!

Thanks again, everyone who stopped by and gave Sustainability Sunday a good kick-off (I can hardly wait till next week).

No comments:

Post a Comment