Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Friday, February 10, 2006

Myers Motors update

Heh, I just got a call from Brad Hirsch of Myers Motors, the company that is building and selling the last 35 Sparrows. They are selling these cars for $24,000. That's a bargain for the amount of advertising potential these things deliver! We had a nice chat about why I love my little electric car so much. He's going to ask his boss if they can set up a commission share: if I help sell one of these cars, by offering test drives in mine, they'll consider cutting me in for a bit of money!

Pretty cool!

More money would be great because I'm still trying to raise the funds to get to that permaculture class. That's what the PayPal button is all about. I'm close to being able to pay for the class, I just need a couple dozen more people to contribute $10!

I can hardly wait to blog all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment