Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Is it a contest? ...Am I winning?


If I eat the last cookie, do I have to buy more? Are the last two squares of toilet paper like the last slice of bread? Am I the only one with the manual dexterity to swap out an empty toilet paper tube with a fresh one? What should I do with the final bits of usable tissue on a nearly expired roll? Wind them around a fresh roll?

Should I simply balance a new roll up on top of the stack of near empties, and wait for someone who's just... sitting around... to take care of this?

Seriously, who doesn't have the time to install a new roll? Aren't they perfectly positioned for a few minutes? Are they so lost in the experience they can't perform the simple task of installing a new roll of toilet paper?

No comments:

Post a Comment