Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Every house has a romper room

At Joe and Mary's, the living room is the place for gymnastics! Mary blew a hole in the wall, but no one had used it for climbing yet... so of course, we had to give it a christening.

I think my foot placement wasn't as good as my daughter's, because I found it really difficult to pose there for as long as it took my wife to find her camera and take the picture.

I think Caity looks quite fetching in a wedding dress.

1 comment:

  1. Better foot placement, and I used my hands to balance. I love that arch so much! It's... what are those called? When they clash? And I really like them? Well, the form with the materials are one of those things. It's like irony... There is a word for it, right? Harmony? No.

    ReplyDelete