Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Friday, December 02, 2005

Half-Nekkid Laundry


Sometimes laundry gets done half-nekkid.

What half-nekkid things do you do? Play along! Click the HNT button in my side bar.

The washer is malfunctioning. My son washed his bedding all at once a week ago (points for initiative!) but it was too bigga eat for the poor machine. It started going "clunk clunk" during the agitation cycle. A week later, it goes "kd-kdr-klunk, kd-kdr-klunk" and all it does is wind the clothes up into a ball.

I suppose I'll call up the folks who sold us our "newsed" dryer, and see about paying for some repair.

(Sigh) I need a break from all the things that keep breaking. It's happening just a bit faster than I can afford to keep up with.

2 comments:

  1. dont you love it when the kids decide to start helping out??? makes you wonder if its just easier to do it all yourself... :)

    peace...

    ReplyDelete