Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Saturday, October 08, 2005

2005 Park Street Car Show

Are you selling these?

No, they aren't made anymore. But I'm sure able to generate alot of interest!

Oho! So you're selling these. You're selling, we just can't buy.

+++++

How many miles to the gallon do you get?

+++++

I have a friend/brother in law/former boss who has been working with [insert name of car company/power company/movie company] and they've figured out how to make car that goes 250 mile between charges. You've heard of them, right?

+++++

I couldn't use this car for my retail therapy.

+++++

I don't believe in global warming. I've got one/two/three SUVs and a Towncar/tractor/motorhome and I just go to the gas station and drop $100 and it's all good. I'll try not to bounce you like a pebble if I meet you on the freeway.

+++++

Can we sit in it?

No comments:

Post a Comment