Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Improving my mood

Did I mention that Xena is on vacation?

In Las Vegas?

Without me? Or her dear children?

What is she doing in Elvee (as my son has termed it)? She's holed up in a room at the Mirage, watching the first season of Joan of Arcadia. 6 DVDs worth. She's ordering room service. Going to the gym twice in one day. Not gambling.

What am I doing? Me? Mister mopey-stay-at-home-to-get-his-new-car-scratched? I'm starting to take SAM-e. Natural, full potency 200 S-Adenosyl Methionine. Because Donna told me to. It improves mood and brain function. Good, I need those to be improved.

The really brilliant thing Donna told me today was that it's my job to hold the vision of the Ecotopia House. Making it real is up to God. God is sending the right people and circumstances already. I just hold the idea, and do the work of the next step before me.

I can do that. Expecially with an improved mood and brain function.

No comments:

Post a Comment