Red Shoulder Hawk

Red Shoulder Hawk

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I love getting coached.

I love getting coached.

Anyone who is trying to grow, personally or professionally, could use a coach's help. If that person excels at sabotaging their growth, then they need a coach. I'm the sabotage type: I get so far, then I get stuck, and then I undo my progress.

With my coach, we get right down into why I am stuck. Often it makes me cry. Always it makes me stronger and more flexible and more who I am created to be. My heart is getting younger.

Yesterday we got right into the philosophical heart of creating change. Where does the motivation come from? From pain? Discomfort? Dissatisfaction? How about joy? When I was very young, change and discovery came from joy.

So here's what I am practising now: I celebrate what is, while also celebrating what is becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment